Friday, September 17, 2010

Meet Harry!

Hi! I’m Harry, a Chinese praying mantis from Memphis, Tenn. I’m really pumped, because Terminix is bringing my friends and me to the Museum of Discovery. We’ll roll into town on Saturday, Sept. 18, and we’ll be there for almost four months, hanging out with visitors from Little Rock and around the country. I can’t wait to see the museum and see all of the other exhibits, but I’m most looking forward to making new friends!


I’ll even be bringing my own exhibit with me. It’s called Harry’s Big Adventure: My Bug World! It’s a fun, interactive exhibit that will give you a bug’s eye view of the world. Every weekend, you’ll even get a chance to touch bugs at our insect petting zoo and taste bugs that are prepared by our renowned bug chef.


A praying mantis like myself likes to travel incognito, and sometimes I hide so I can blend in with the scenery. But if you’re at the museum I promise to come out and play, so stop by and say “hi” sometime after the 18th.

If you’d like to find out what I’m doing during my stay in Little Rock, visit my blog. I check in there every couple of weeks to let my friends know what’s going on in my life, and I’ll be back on there regularly after I complete my move to Little Rock, so check it out!

ABOUT HARRY:
Harry is a Chinese Praying Mantis who hails from Memphis, Tennessee, although his ancestors are Chinese. He likes eating, traveling, eating, hanging out with friends and sometimes, eating. He turns up his nose at opera, rampaging rhinos and an annoying little fish named Coy Koi. Harry is a Southern-fried fanatic and loves to eat anything fit for The King (Elvis, that is) like jelly donuts, biscuits, bacon, grits, gravy, Gus’s Fried Chicken, Soul Burgers, sausage, ice cream, pancakes and deep-fried Twinkies. His biggest dream is to visit every single state in America and blog about it. You can read more about Harry (and his friends) here.

No comments: